1. Information Collection
We collect information in the following ways:
- Information You Provide: We may collect personal information (e.g., name, email address) when you voluntarily submit it through our contact forms, newsletter sign-ups, or other interactive features of our site.
- Automatically Collected Information: When you visit our site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, and time zone. Additionally, as you browse the site, we collect information about the individual web pages you view and how you interact with the site.
2. Use of Information
The information we collect is used to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
3. Sharing of Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
4. Data Security
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
5. Third-Party Links
7. Children’s Privacy
Our website does not address anyone under the age of 13.
8. Your Consent